It’s been from the sublime to the ridiculous today. Yesterday I was so shattered I couldn’t do anything, today I am shattered because I haven’t stopped. So far today I have:
- Transplanted plants from the front garden to pots (13 pots, I hope the transfers are luckier than that number.
- Done 2 9kg loads of washing.
- Hung all the washing on the line.
- Painted the front fence – it’s 6 foot tall it was thirsty for paint (yes lots of gardening being done at the moment.
- Cooked a fish pie (which I’m looking forward to eating because it’s in the oven right now and smells wonderful!)
- Been a taxi service for my daughter.
- Written 6 marketing paragraphs.
- Posted a blog and stuck that on social media.
- And now I’m writing this blog.
Apparently, the post-vaccine exhaustion has left me, though I have every intention of doing little more today. After dinner I am going to have a long soak in a hot bath and then put my feet up with a book for the evening. There doesn’t appear to be much on TV, so I may binge some more of “Shakespeare and Hathaway”.